HVAC Maintenance Services
We’ll Keep Everything Running Smoothly
Would you drive your car 30,000 miles without an oil change? Think of preventive maintenance for your heater and air conditioner in the same way as the preventive maintenance you do for your car. If you neglect to change your engine oil and replace belts and filters, the engine will lock up, causing the vehicle to fail. The same holds true, in a sense, for HVAC systems, which is why Blue Ridge Heating & Cooling offers HVAC maintenance services.
It’s an investment that will help keep your equipment in place longer – and help you avoid the cost of emergency repairs. We offer maintenance agreements on all makes and models of heating, air conditioning, hot water heating, refrigeration and indoor air quality equipment. And for those times that you do need us between regular check-ups: the agreement gives you preferred rates and priority service. Our HVAC maintenance services include:
- Cleaning out dust and debris – This process is more consequential than it may seem. Major components like blower motors, condenser fan motors and compressors generally fail due to lack of maintenance because they are dirty and have to work harder. When the hottest or coldest days of the year come around, equipment that has been working harder and running longer is more susceptible to breakdowns.
- Changing filters – This ensures that your system is using energy efficiently. It also reduces airborne contaminants
- Inspecting all vital parts
- Lubricating all moving parts on a yearly basis
- Checking thermostat setting
- Monitoring and replacing belts as needed
- Checking voltages and amperages
- Check safety Controls
- Tighten all electrical connections
Contact Us for Details
Get peace of mind in knowing that your heating and cooling system is functioning at an optimal level and is prepared for whatever season is up ahead. Call Blue Ridge Heating & Cooling at (732) 341-5744, or use the convenient online form to get in touch. We are happy to answer your questions about our HVAC maintenance services.