From Furnaces to Air Purifiers
Quality Products Make a Difference
Blue Ridge Heating & Cooling installs only the top brands in the industry because we know they will give our customers long-lasting and dependable performance. Our trained technicians can install whatever you need, whether that’s a ductless mini-split system, a generator that will keep the power on, an air purifier or a smart thermostat.
- Air conditioning systems – We install Coleman® residential and commercial air conditioners because of their rugged reliability.
- Boilers – Weil McLain® ENERGY STAR®-certified, high-quality gas boilers offer Advanced High Efficiency up to 97.3% and warranties covering parts and labor for up to five years.
- Ductless mini-split systems – Get the ultimate comfort control with a Fujitsu General Halcyon™ ductless mini-split system.
- Furnaces – Coleman gas furnaces operate quietly and consistently, with money-saving Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) efficiency levels as high as 98%.
- Generators – Ruud automatic standby generators are fully automatic. Their advanced electronics will detect a utility power outage and automatically start the generator.
- Heat pump – A heat pump both heats and cools the air and is very energy-efficient.
- Solar attic fans – A hot attic stresses your cooling system and costs you money. A solar attic fan reduces the temperature of your attic and conserves power.
Indoor Air Quality
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers – Whether you want to add moisture to indoor air or reduce the amount of moisture in a room, we have the solutions that will increase comfort.
- Ultraviolet duct lamps – Blue Ridge Heating & Cooling will install an ultraviolet (UV) duct lamp that will kill mold, bacteria, viruses and other airborne and surface microorganisms that harm indoor air quality and can affect health.
- Ultraviolet air purifiers – We install Honeywell products, which eliminate up to 99% of mold spores and bacteria and reduce unpleasant odors.
- Thermostats – Digital, programmable, mercury-free classic and smart – Honeywell’s range of easy-to-read thermostats includes the right type for your business or home.